Ancien site Piper-Heidsieck
Located just on the edge of the Saint- Nicaise Hill, this park was home to the buildings of the Piper-Heidsieck house, which were built by Reims architect Alphonse Gosset in 1885.
Moving the business allowed a residential area to be established in 2007.
The business was spread out across this large plot, with production
workshops to the north (destroyed), a caretaker’s lodge and offices in tasteful architecture lining the avenue to the south (preserved). The wine cellars, which have been preserved, now share space with a parking garage.