Ancienne villa Tassigny
This building, which dates back to 1878, was constructed on the “brand-new boulevard Gerbert” by industrialist Jean-Marie Philippot-Mélin. It was subsequently acquired by Léon d’Anglemont de Tassigny, a champagne merchant, in 1910. Although some of it survived the First World War, it was remodelled and two extensions were added. After being gifted to the State in 1953, it became the private residence of the colonel of the “B.A. 112” (in connection with Reims air base). In 2018, Champagne Castelnau acquired and restored it as a location for hosting prestigious events.