To make the most of this experience
- As a couple
- With the kids
- With friends
- For a champagne trip
- as a couple
- with kids
- with friends
Champagne Froment Griffon
The Froment Griffon Champagne House is located at Sermiers, one of the latest champagne-producing villages recently classified as “First Growth”.
Our family has been working its vineyard of 6.5 hectares for over 4 generations.
Planted with Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay, it spreads over 4 renowned vintages of the Montagne de Reims.
Marie and Mathias Froment, both wine experts, will welcome you with pleasure to show you their best blends, while explaining to you the different steps in making champagne.
Tours are conducted all year round, preferably by appointment.
Tours on Sunday mornings and holidays are by appointment only.
Closed Sunday afternoon.
Group tours can also be arranged.
Pets allowed: Yes
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne G.H. Martel & Co
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Mumm
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Vranken-Pommery
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Ruinart
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Taittinger
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Charles de Cazanove
- 0,0 km Musée de la Reddition
- 0,0 km Musée du Fort de la Pompelle
Sales on-the-spot: yes
- Private car park
- Air-conditioned room