This monumental fountain was erected in the middle of the Place d'Erlon by André Najoux in 1906 thanks to August Subé's generosity.
All around its pedestal, four statues represent the region's rivers : Marne, Vesle, Suippe and Aisne rivers.
The victory, with its bronze wings, was taken by the Germans in 1941 and replaced in 1989 thanks to patronage.
Pets allowed: Yes
Independent visits all dayyes
Group visits all dayyes