Hôtel Mignot (Piper-Heidsieck et Charles Heidsieck)
This private mansion, which belongs to the Piper-Heidsieck and Charles Heidsieck champagne houses (founded in 1785 and 1851, respectively), was built in 1911 by the grocery merchant Édouard Mignot (1867-1949), who was the owner of the Comptoirs Français shops.
It was designed in the modernised Louis XVI style by François Adolphe Bocage, who was a student of Julien Guadet at the École des Beaux-Arts (School of Fine Arts) in Paris. In 1957, architect Maurice Clauzier divided the building into apartments and set up his office there.
A commemorative plaque shows that General Eisenhower lived here in 1945.