Maison diocésaine Saint-Sixte
In 1564, in rue du Barbâtre, Reims was home to the first seminary in France, where priests were trained since the Council of Trent.
The premises regularly underwent transformations and were reconstructed by
architect Émile Dufay-Lamy from 1924, around a vast cloister, configured with rooms, teaching rooms and a chapel with stained glass by Jacques Simon.
In 1994, the seminary was subdivided to accommodate the “Maison Saint-Sixte” combining diocesan services, ,associations and the studios of a radio station.