Siège du champagne Louis Roederer
Founded in 1776, this major company still has its historic headquarters, which were built in 1852-1854 on this prestigious boulevard. Architect Édouard Thiérot designed a true “palace”, which is made up of four buildings around a courtyard.
Partially rebuilt in the 1920s, the neo-classical manager’s building contains the offices and the caretaker’s lodge.
Its porch is topped by a pediment that bears the monogram of Louis Roederer. The two side wings housing the cellars and an arcaded gallery complete the estate.