To make the most of this experience
- with a group
UNESCO heritage sites
Take a journey through eight centuries of history and architecture with the tour of Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Palace of Tau, listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Reims is also the seat of Champagne. Enter the world of a Champagne House and the secrets for making a sparkling wine of world renown.
- Guided tour of Champagne cellars, followed by a wine tasting
- Lunch, drinks included
- Guided tour of Notre-Dame Cathedral Masterpiece of the 13th century, one of the most beautiful Gothic cathedrals of Europe, unique by its stylistic unity, its stained glass windows and its statues.
- Tour of the Palace of Tau Formerly the Archbishops’ Palace that holds the jewels of the Kings of France and the authentic statues from the Cathedral.
French, English, German, Dutch, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Russian
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne G.H. Martel & Co
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Mumm
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Vranken-Pommery
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Ruinart
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Taittinger
- 0,0 km Maison de Champagne Charles de Cazanove
- 0,0 km Musée de la Reddition
- 0,0 km Musée du Fort de la Pompelle