Visit Reims freely with a tablet
With Reims discovery, you're the one who decides!
Reims discovery offers 6 tours, each with 10 steps to fully enjoy the city and its most beautiful places as a couple, with the family or friends! Young and old alike will discover the city through videos, photographs, and superb anecdotes!
Advantages of the guided tour on tablet
The application is available every day of the year, enables you to move at your own pace, to listen over again at will or even to stop in the middle. It guides you where you want to go and shows you what you want to see.
A little bonus: the application geo-locates you and indicates to you the points of interest around you that you must not miss.
- The 10 must-sees: don’t sidestep these little marvels!
- The cathedral: you will be unbeatable on the coronations of the kings of france and the adventures of Jeanne d’Arc
- Art deco: relive the beginning of the 20th century: gatsby, carnegie, charleston...
- Saint Remi museum: revive 2,000 years of history in a monument that you must not miss
- Saint Remi basilica: experience the history of the basilica, its stained glass windows, the baptism of Clovis...
Rent a tablet for € 6 at the tourism office and let yourself be guided for a day in the city at your own pace, according to your wishes or your passions!
Rates: € 1.09 per tour or € 3.49 for 5 tours
*extra charge for admission to the saint-remi abbey museum: € 4
When you buy a Reims city pass, the tablet comes rent-free.
Information and rental at our reception and information service, 6 rue rockefeller or at 03 26 77 45 00